Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Office
We treat children from birth to age 18 and are pleased to announce that we are currently accepting new patients. Our pediatricians and staff would be honored to have the opportunity to become your child’s trusted physician of choice. Please do not hesitate to call us for any questions, additional information, or to schedule an appointment. We are here to serve you
INSURANCE WE ACCEPT
Our friendly front office staff will gladly file your insurance claim on your behalf. We have put together the below list of insurance plans that we currently accept. If you do not find your plan listed below, please call us as we regularly expand this list to include more plans.
• Aetna-most plans
• Beech Street
• Blue Bell Benefit Planners
• Blue Cross Blue Shield-PPO and HMO
• Boone Chapman
• Bright Healthcare
• Champus VA
• Cigna-most plans (not Cigna Local Plus)
• Community Health Choice – Marketplace, CHIPS and Medicaid
• Golden Rule
• First Health
• Freedom Life
• Great West Healthcare
• Health Administration Services (HAS)
• Texas Children’s Healthplan (Chips)
• Texas Children’s Star
• Texas Medicaid
• United Healthcare
• United Chips
• United Community Health Plan
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
We are happy to provide our office forms for convenient download on your home computer. Please print and complete the forms below, and bring them with you to your child's first appointment. Questions about which forms you need? Please call our office and our courteous staff will assist you in preparing for your child's first visit.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it:
The Initial Visit
Our compassionate Sugar Land pediatricians do whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We also invite you to review our staff page in order to get to know our doctors and staff. We look forward to meeting you.